What is a LIFE Group?
Central’s leadership vision is that everyone who attends Central will take the step to CONNECT in order to GROW in spiritual maturity to SERVE God and care each other. God intends for us to experience life together so we encourage you to join a LIFE Group. LIFE Groups study God’s word, pray, fellowship, and do life together.
LIFE Groups help people answer four main questions:
Love—Who will care for me?
Influence—Who will help me choose correctly?
Fellowship—Who will be my friend?
Equip—Who will train me to be Christ-like?
LIFE Groups are small groups of 10-15 people who meet in homes or another location for 10-12 week sessions. Some groups meet weekly, every other week, or once a month. LIFE Groups study and discuss the Sunday sermon, a book, or a DVD series.
7 reasons to join a LIFE Group:
- You will begin to feel like you are a part of Central’s FAMILY.
- You will begin to understand the BIBLE better and apply it to your life.
- You will find SUPPORT and ENCOURAGEMENT from others in your struggles.
- Others will lift you up in PRAYER.
- You will make FRIENDS who will care about you.
- It is good to be around people who LAUGH and have fun.
- You realize deep down that you need SOMETHING MORE.
How to get Connected?